Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Nice Note

I often receive feedback that I am too negative.  Well, I truly try to avoid hurting anyone. 
But, I do hit hard at situations that effect negatively the lives of adults and especially children.  My thought is that too many people over do feel good talk because it helps them more easily turn away from hurtful circumstances. 

Oh goodness, here I go again.  I am sorry to burst any one's bubble.  But, bubble people too often put feeling good ahead of eliminating pain and suffering.  Sorry everyone, but I am putting my efforts into exposing pain and suffering, and at least lessening misery that comes from it..

I appreciate that feeling good seems the easy course;  however, I believe that rooting out and challenging people to recognizing misery, and trying to do something to change it is usually difficult but still a more worthwhile endeavor.

Just think for a moment, If misery caused by pain and suffering declines happiness usually follows.  So what is your dedication today?  I know where I am coming from. Where you are coming from? 

No comments: